Songrium is a music browsing assistance service based on visualization of music relations. Songrium cultivates a deeper understanding of songs and their musical relations, and facilitates an expressive interpretation of music.
Masahiro Hamasaki (AIST) --- Management, Relation understanding engines
- Keisuke Ishida (AIST) --- Interface design and web implementation
- Masataka Goto (AIST) --- Direction, Conception, Music understanding engines
- Tomoyasu Nakano (AIST) -- Singing voice understanding engine
- Satoru Fukayama (AIST) — Music impression analysis engine
- Kosetsu Tsukuda (AIST) — Comment analysis engine
[contact] songrium-ml at aist.go.jp